Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Coquettish 2011 Pocket Calendar

Call me old-fashioned, but it comforts me to keep a date book for my appointments. For some reason I find it difficult to rely on technology when it comes to this. Probably because my iPhone seems perpetually set on vibrate and I never hear the alarm go off. Then I never to show up to someone's birthday party or my bi-annual dental cleaning... and life is a sunken ship from there. On the contrary, when I have a nifty calendar in my purse to defer to, no birthdays go by forgotten nor engagements unattended (well, sans RSVP at least).

Needless to say, I could hardly function without this handy spiral-bound calendar by Letts of London. Not only do I love the spunky, pop-art cover design, but it also includes beaucoups of useful information: including a list of notable holidays, a vintage wine chart and zodiac calendar.

It's the perfect pocket or purse size at 4" x 6" and priced at a steal for just under fifteen bucks.

"Lips" Week to View 2011 Calendar, $14 www.lettsusa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment