Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chloé

As an advertising gal myself (unfortunately blogging is not my day job) I have a soft spot for printed fashion ads. If I am to be completely honest here, my personal opinion is that a glossy magazine spread creates a desire unmatched by any billboard or web banner. When I touch those shiny pages it's like holding fashion in the palm of my hand: I connect with it, decide it must be mine, swipe a credit card, it belongs to me - that simple.

So allow me to continue my modest profession of love for this brand (and for that matter, the ancient media format that is the magazine) via this mini tribute through the past half decade in Chloé ad campaigns...

Circa Fall 2005. Spring, Summer 2007.Raquel Zimmerman for Chloé, Fall Winter 2010-11.
Spring 2011 Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment