Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Urban Turban

With temperatures not heating up anytime soon and no one getting any younger, a girl's gotta do what she can to stay 1. warm and 2. looking fabulous. Generally during these frigid winter months, the ears are the worst! Especially when we're talking wind chills below zero.

A brilliant solution to this - as well as one of my favorite winter trends this season - is without a doubt the knit turban. It's a headwrap, but with a twist (literally). And while no one disagrees that earmuffs are adorable, (I just got the Kate Spade Peppermint ones for Christmas which are totes cute) a knit turban will keep your ears warm, your outfit chic, and your look super sexy all at once.



Wooden Ships Isadora Turban, $28 www.urbanoutfitters.com

2 comments:

  1. I personally love this. I love headwraps and turbans and I believe it needs to become widely accepted for women of all cultures to wear them. : )

    Melissa
    www.jewelrydosedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Hi Melanie! (This is Brian C's wife Melissa : ) Hope all is well. I love your blog and welcome to blogging.. I'm going to put you in my blog role on Jewelry Dose Daily!

    ReplyDelete