Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Super Lush Lips

These freezing cold temperatures have been tearing me apart. I understand why bears hybernate during winter and firmly believe the lady bears are the key organizers of the species' season-long siesta, because they know what it does to their hair, nails and skin!

Unfortunately us humans never get a break. Unless of course you count the excuse to buy cute sweaters, boots, scarves and gloves. But certain body parts have practically no shield from the blistering Northeastern wind chills. Take the lips, for instance. They need not only to be protected from the cold, but to look plump, pink and delicious at all times, zero degree weather not excluded.

Fortunately on my walk home the other day, I stopped into Sephora and one of the sales girls pointed me to this product. Two more suddenly appeared out of nowhere to tell me they loved and swore by it! At $20 I was slightly apprehensive, but who am I kidding? The way the weather has been around here kids, Dr. Pepper-flavored Smackers isn't going to cut it.



Apply Super Lush Lips generously. In fact the container instructs to "drench lips often." I put on in the morning immediately after I brush my teeth, as needed throughout the day and before I go to bed. The coconut oil and vitamin E not only hydrate but heal and repair the lips over time.

This miracle-working balm is the newest permanent resident to my purse, and the latest edition to my wicked winter survival kit!

Super Lush Lips With Coconut Oil, $20 www.sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment