Wednesday, December 29, 2010

La Vie en Beige


Every once in a while, a fragrance comes along that sweeps you off your feet. It carries you away into grassy meadows abundant in hawthorn, freesia and frangipani, with streams made of honey. This is exactly the ethereal experience I had once I opened this Christmas gift from my boyfriend and took the very first smell of this utterly divine scent, created by none other than Coco Chanel.

Beige is part of Les Exclusifs de Chanel, a special line of Chanel fragrances offered exclusively at selected department stores in limited quantities.

And apparently I'm not the only one who can't live without it. My boyfriend learned from a saintly employee at Bergdorf when he purchased the gift that they are the only store in New York City to carry it. And as of Dec. 21 they had sold out of all sizes with the exception of the largest, 6.8 oz.

Which means I will enjoy it for a long time to come... and so will he :)

Beige can also be found at the Chanel website for as long as supplies last.

Chanel Beige Eau de toilette, Prices vary depending on size www.chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment